Monday, March 19, 2012

Just Registered

Just Registered
Hi everyone, believe it or not it is class registration time once again for all the Honors Students at Rockhurst. One of the perks that comes with being in the Rockhurst Honors Program is that you get to register for your classes early. It seems so early to be registering for classes already but I was looking at the Calendar and we only have 3 full weeks of classes left after this week due to Easter break in there. The end of this semester will mark the half way point for me in my four years here at Rockhurst which is pretty crazy to think about.
            The weather has been so awesome here it feels more like May than March. They Residence life office even turned on the A/C this week which is another crazy thought back in Chicago I am still used to having snow days until about this time of year. The last two nights I have taken so time in the evening to just walk around campus and enjoy the peacefulness of it all. It is really something special to walk around see the flowers starting to bloom and hearing the Rockhurst fountains back on.
            This is another crazy week for me but I am finally beginning to accept the fact that all weeks in college are crazy. I have an exam today and on Wednesday. I have a paper due tomorrow and another rough draft of a paper due next week. The paper I have due this week is 10-pages long and the one I have due next week is also 10 pages long.
Well I hope everyone has a great week! I will try to post some pictures from around campus soon.  

A great random quote I came across. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.--“I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.”

No comments:

Post a Comment