Saturday, June 2, 2012

It has been too LONG

Hi All,

Sorry for the month since I have blogged last. It has been a fun but crazy last month. Looking back it is hard to believe all the things I have done over the last month. In the last month I finished all my classes and finals. (which all went very good). Additionally I said bye to all my friends at Rockhurst, helped to close down all the residence halls for the summer, hung out for a few days at Rockhurst when it was just the Residence Life staff and the seniors there, and then had an awesome end of the year celebration at Dave and Busters with the Residence Life Staff. Finally after our Res Life party we came back and had mass in the Jesuit Residence and got a tour of it! So that was pretty awesome.

Through that crazy week I had been trying to pack myself up because they day after we moved the seniors out we had to move out. One of the best parts was that last night a much of us stayed up and watched Sawshank redempttion (which is awesome movie). It was just a fun evening though because a bunch of us all just hung out and had fun enjoying the movie and enjoying the friendships we had made with eachother over the last year.

The next morning after only 4 hours of sleep or so I got up and drove 8 hours back to home sweet home Naperville (the bubble as the local kids call it sometimes).

Some of my friends are staying at Rockhurst this summer and working in the Office of Residence Life as Conference Assistants. Basically what they do is help to get the campus ready for various conferences that come over the summer. There was a Mensch Management Business Camp that one of my friends participated in and she really liked it. It is designed for non-business majors or want a quick taste of the business world which can be benefical in whatever field they major in.

Here is picture of the Residence Life staff at our party!

No comments:

Post a Comment