Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a great thanksgiving! Rockhurst students got off of school on after classes Tuesday (although some students took off earlier to go home for the holiday weekend. I survived my classes and my test and took off Tuesday evening to fly home! It must have been international college kids fly night on tuesday evening. I have never seen more college kids all flying on the same night. I would be tempted to say half of the flights were full of college students!

It has been a really relaxing thanksgiving break! I had a productive day running so errands. Then on Thanksgiving day our family went to mass in the morning before coming back and relaxing until we had some family friends over for thanksgiving dinner. Our dinner was a complete feast. It was so amazing. It was really fun just to have time to catch up with family friends and to realize how much we have to be thankful for.

I have gotten connected with a friend who I have lost touch with over the last few years. It has been amazing over break to reconnect with her.

Looking back on the last year I have so much to be thankful for. The Rockhurst community over the last year has continued to be such a huge blessing to me. The opportunities I have been gifted with through Rockhurst have been countless. From the trip to Haiti to the trips to New York and Boston, and the chance to meet Doc Hendley.

Well I only have three weeks left of school. Two weeks then finals week. For me finals week it shouldn't be bad so I am actually excited for finals week!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment