Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Calm Before the Storm

Hi All,

This week is the calm before the storm of midterms and projects. Some people talk about having a midterm week where all their classes have exams the same week that is not the case for me this semester nor has it ever been the case for me. I am really lucky in that regard most teachers don't want us to have them all the same week and work around when others are. For most of my classes we either have 2 or 3 exams a semester in them. I have never had a class at Rockhurst with more than 3 exams.

Also, this week weather wise we have seen all seasons I am pretty sure from 30 to 70 and back to 30. Almost all of our snow has melted. We will see what this week has in store for us. I have a feeling we are due for at least one more winter storm at some point. We shall see though! Today I ran the most I have ever run in one day in my life 15.7 miles. I ran 3.4 miles then I had to go do an SI session for Managerial Accounting that I do then I went back to. Then I ran 12.3 miles with a friend. It felt great.

On Friday at my internship my boss gave us all little snow globes because of how snowy the conference I planned was. Here is a picture of mine. We also had a pizza lunch. I had a pizza craving I had not had pizza in such a long time! It tasted so good! I also, went to the Y for a swim that evening. That felt nice I have not been swimming much recently but I have been going more than I have the past few years.




Also, because it is the month of love to all who are in a long distance relationship here are a few quotes:



No comments:

Post a Comment