Sunday, April 27, 2014

Back at it

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay again in falling off the blogging world for a few weeks. This last semester has been a really crazy one. For most seniors your last semester is pretty crazy because of on top of the full class load most seniors are applying for jobs and working a part time job. Almost all seniors I know are either doing an internship, student teaching or working a part time job at a restaurant or baby sitting.

This is my last full week of classes at Rockhurst (well it is not even a full week for me anymore because I got asked to come back to Chicago for an in office interview with a nonprofit). :) :) :).

Anyway, last weekend I went home for the long Easter Weekend. Part of the advantage to being at a Jesuit University is that we get a four day weekend for Easter Weekend. It is really nice for those like me who are a little further away from home. It gives us the opportunity to go home. I left Thursday and did not come back till Tuesday morning because I did not have class on Tuesday till 11am.

This was a really great Easter for me. It was so nice to be home with the family. I also got the chance to catch up with a few friends who I had not seen since Christmas. Also, I love my home faith community so it was great to be home to go to all the masses there. On Monday of Easter break I had an interview with a nonprofit and also had a meeting with a friend who is in the nonprofit sector as well.

This is the awesome view I got on the plan flying back into Chicago's Midway Airport. I love flying into the Chicago.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy this spring weather.

Here is an awesome picture from Campus of the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment