Sunday, May 4, 2014

Last weekend before Final

Hi All,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends! I am sure students across the country are prepping for finals at this very moments. Rockhurst has two more days of classes before a study day then finals!!! For me this is my final set of finals. Ahhh!!! I am so excited if you cant tell or guess! I have one final this week (Christian Mysticism) and then two next week. As well as a group paper/presentation and then my final for my English class is a paper I am doing on Alternative History Novel.

I have done some of the research this week for my paper so that I can get a jump start on it. I hope to start writing it later today or tomorrow. My goal is to get the paper done this week so that next week I can just focus on the two finals I have to do.

This week as you might know Rockhurst has a study day (which I personally find nice). Last year spring semester we did not have a study day we started finals on a Monday and ended them on a Friday. It is so hard to believe I only have two days of actual classes left then finals. It is crazy to think that two weeks from now I will be graduating and on my way back to Chicago to start a whole new chapter of my life. Where I will be working is still up in the air. All I know is that I have to trust in God that he will show me when the time is right.

It is not the school work that is going to be crazy this next week and a half but all the other stuff I have to get done. Like, interview(s) for jobs, saying good bye to colleagues and friends here in Kansas City and then finishing up my internship.

This weekend has been gorgeous it is like 75 out today. Absolutely perfect. I sat outside this morning doing some studying and just enjoying the nice weather.

The picture below is from a Tazie prayer service we had a Rockhurst back in lent.


No comments:

Post a Comment