Friday, March 15, 2013

Sorry for the Delay...The ups and downs

Hi All,

I want to first off apologize for the delay in posting. The week before spring break was crazy then spring break was crazy and wow already we are done with one week.We have one more full week this week and then a four day week and then we have a four day weekend for Easter. 

The week before spring break went really well. I we had a snow day on Tuesday which was nice then I just had two days of classes and my break started. My sister Hannah was really excited to see me when I got home. I hadn't seen her since I left at the end of winter break. That is the one disadvantage going to school so far from home. I guess though at the end of the day it makes the time we have together even more special.  With the spacing of the breaks it turns out I am able to be at home seeing my family every 8 weeks or less. I will always be a family boy. I got to be home for my sisters birthday which was really cool! 

I have to admit the week before spring break was not all perky. I got some tough news I did not get rehired for the Desk Manager. It was really tough for me. I have since gotten over it. A quote I keep going back to a lot lately is, "God will never give you more than you can handle. If it seems to be too much on your plate, remember, not everything comes easy in life but he's giving you this load because you're strong enough to handle it ". As one door closes another door opens. That is what I keep telling my self. The waiting to find out what that door that opens will be. I am really pleased with the people that got hired. 

I have an interview for an internship this summer next week. I am really excited for it. 

The snow just followed me home.  I ended up going to Phoenix for part of my spring break with my Dad. It was a great trip. That is another blog. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to write another blog post about it.

There are some exciting events coming up at Rockhurst in the coming week. I cant wait. It will give you something to look forward to! Anyway... if your reading this blog and wana know something about me?/ About RU? or have a topic you want me to blog about comment on this post! 

A tribute to our first Jesuit POPE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment