Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sorry for the Delay... A break from the exams

Hi All,

Happy end of homecoming week to all those at Rockhurst. This past week has been homecoming week which ended last night with the homecoming dance. Since we do not have a football team here at Rockhurst we do the parade of the homecoming court at the Soccer game on Friday night.

This week also happened to be midterm week for a lot of us here at Rockhurst. As my short blog entry said on Thursday I finished my exams...for now.... It is nice to have one exam under my belt in every class! This past week I had my Corporate tax exam and my philosophy 3100 (Ethical Theory) exams. Both went amazingly well (at least from how I think I did on them). We shall see for sure when I get them back but it is always a good sign when you finish an exam and you feel good about it.

The week before last I had exams in Advanced Accounting, Business Law and Operations Management. Those all went decently. I am one of those impatient people that can hardly wait to get my grade back on my exam once I take it. I am not sure quite why but I hate the waiting. Haha.

Oh...exciting news Rockhurst just posed the course times for classes for next semester. The other evening I was starting to plan on which classes I would take. It is hard to believe I am registering for classes for the last time. The way it works at Rockhurst is your register by the number of credit hours you have taken thus far (ie so seniors register first). A perk about being in the honors program is that the students in their get to register a few days before they would normally get to thus helping them get into upper level classes before they fill up.

Also, on the bright side fall break is next week! Hope you all have a fantastic week. The weekend weather here has been great. I am off for a run. I will be blogging again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment