Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Week one back from fall break complete

.Hi all,
           So week one back from fall break is complete. It is a good feeling to have one full week of classes down. It is getting to be the hardest time of the semester for me. Classes are starting to kick into high gear. In my two accounting classes we are starting to really dive into some tough stuff. This past week has been homecoming week. So there have been activities every day this week as a part of homecoming week . The theme for homecoming week is Candy land. The annual homecoming dance is going on this evening. Incase anyone is wondering I did not go to the dance. I instead worked in the front desk of XL hall so that the other Desk Assistants could attend the dance.

Sorry for not getting this posted sooner this weekend I was working on my blog entry on Saturday evening then I got sidetracked and Sunday was full of a run and homework. It was a perfect day to run through the weather was great and I had a great friend to go running with! This week looks to be busy week. So it will be interesting as always. There are some exciting events coming up in the next few weeks. I am helping out next week at this event called Nonprofit Philanthropy, which is a Kansas City area event in which they honor people who have made a big impact in the nonprofit sector, whether they be paid or volunteer at area nonprofit organizations. It is a really powerful and fun event. That is only one of the events I have going on over the next few weeks. Over the next few blog entries I will describe these events. 

Have a fantastic week everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment