Thursday, June 6, 2013

Graduated

Hi everyone, hope everyone's week is going good!  This past weekend was my youngest sisters graduation party. It was a lot of fun. We had family come in from Kansas City, Omaha, South Bend, Greendale, WI and Indianapolis. We had all kinds of food at the party. My sisters and my mom homemade all kinds of desserts.

It was great to see all my extended family that came in for the part. It is hard to believe that my baby sister has graduated. It was great to see her so excited and so excite to move onto the next phase of her life. Currently as I write this my sister is going through her orientation at another Jesuit School, this one is here in the Chicago area.

We kept watching the weather for the party and there was always a thirty percent chance of rain. All week it stayed at a 30% chance. When the party started it was a little cloudy but it looked like the rain would hold off then about 2 hours into party I walk outside and I turn my head and see this sheet of raining coming down  and before I could even walk back into it started absolutely pouring. It wasn't like it started to drizzle before hand. It was as if the heavens just opened and poured down. We probably got 3/4th's of an inch of rain that afternoon. None the less the rain did not spoil the party. It was a great weekend with family.

Now I finally feel like I have started to settle into a bit of a summer routine. I am not one who needs a routine everyday but it is nice to have a routine that you can at least work from. I do work side jobs for neighbors during my free time so that always manages to keep me busy between them and my part time internship.

Two good quotes I found. Hope one of them you find good!




No comments:

Post a Comment