Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sibling Rivalry

Hi All,

Hope you have been having a good week! This past week the Rockhurst Men's Basketball team played at Loyola University in Chicago. Loyola U. in Chicago is a Division 1 school so if you listened to the radio or watched the ESPN ticker close enough you could see Rockhurst's name. It is one of the few times that Rockhurst's name is on there. I was listening to Chicago radio that morning and hear Rockhurst's name mentioned.

As I mentioned before one of my sisters attends another one of the Jesuits colleges. She goes to Loyola U. in Chicago. So her and my Dad attended the game (we had a little sibling rivalry) I even convinced her to wear her Rockhurst gear (for at least half of the game). Rockhurst played well but ended up loosing to Loyola U. Better luck next time Hawks! On Friday Nov. 26th the Rockhurst Men's basketball team plays at the Sprint Center if you happen to be in the Kansas City area make sure to come out and cheer them on! More details about that game can be found on the Rockhurst website.

This game at Loyola used to be over winter break back two years ago when it was I went. It was fun to watch the team in my hometown!

Thanks to my sister for the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment