Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's Finally Fall Break

Alright so I thought I would have time to post this Wednesday but the break just escaped me. So…written Wednesday the 12th: Yesterday I finished up my final two midterms that I had to take before my fall break. It is a great feeling to get those midterms behind me. Although I do have a decent amount of homework to do over this short fall break. Its hard to believe I am already done with 1.25 years of college! Last night I rode the Megabus home. (Highly recommended for those thinking of coming to RU from St. Louis of Chicago. I got home to Chicago for a grand total of $15.50. The only drawback is that it is almost 11 hours to Chicago on the Megabus. Alright off to enjoy my break now.

Today’s Quote: “Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight.” –Lance Armstrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment