Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One more week!


Hi everyone,
Sorry I did not get this up sooner. Life has been a little crazy lately. This past Sunday we had mass out on the quad which was a lot of fun. Although it was a little cold outside, I think it was only like 55 outside and it was windy. One would think by late April it would be warmer. But there again its Kansas City weather, I thought Chicago weather was crazy and I am beginning to learn Kansas City weather is pretty crazy too.
            Yesterday I turned in one of my four papers I have due within the next week before finals. I cannot believe that finals start a week from tomorrow and two weeks from today the year is officially over. It is exciting that the year is almost over and a little shocking that it has gone this fast at the same time. Luckily for me I only have 3 finals so once I get these papers done finals should not be too hard. I am the type of person who would prefer to have term papers to do as compared to doing finals. I just think you get a chance to get your thoughts better if you can write a paper compared to doing a test. I know there are some of my peers who would prefer to take the tests.
            This Friday I have the first Residence Life training secession for next year which will be exciting! It is a chance for all the new Desk Managers and Residence Assistants to meet those of us who are returning next year. I am sure we will do some different team building activities and the Residence Assistants will get their floor assignments for next year. It should be an exciting next week as I wrap up the semester! Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment