Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wow where has summer gone?

Sorry this was supposed to be published weeks ago it just never happened. Haha.

Hi Everyone,

It is great to finally have a few minutes to take a blog. I have been meaning to blog for the last few days I have just never had time to. Sorry I have not done it sooner. I cannot believe we leave for vacation this week. We are headed out to South Carolina to do some exploring (mostly just relaxing at the beach) is what it will most likely be.

It has been a perfect weather weekend here in Chicago. I think it was like 81 here out.

I have been busy with my summer internship for the nonprofit leadership studies and trying to start getting ready for another year. It is hard to believe my last and final school year is almost upon me. My sister is applying for a desk assistant position at Loyola which is cool that she is following in my foot steps of being a desk assistant at Rockhurst. Still being a desk assistant at Rockhurst was one of the highlights of my year!

Well sorry this is a short blog but I should go run literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment